Vinyl tile floors are designed to replicate the look of natural materials, while also being supremely low-maintenance and easy to install.
Vinyl tile flooring is designed to thrive in areas where moisture is a common element. So, for kitchens, bathrooms, mudrooms, front hallways, and laundry areas, it’s a life-saver when it comes to easily cared-for surfaces that look great. These are products that are designed to be easy to install, too. This is true whether you’ve invested in a simple glue-down vinyl tile, or a sturdy engineered tile complete with a modern locking system. As far as maintenance goes, all you need is a damp mop to keep them looking great.
Vinyl tile flooring from HB Supply is designed to:
- Be accurately rendered to look like a natural surface, reflecting their details, colors, and effects
- Be DIY-friendly when it comes to installation; floating floors with locking systems
- Be easy to clean, with just a damp mopping as a part of your regular cleaning routine
- Be tough, with moisture-resistance, fade-resistance, and abrasion-resistance built right in
- Be easy to buy with a protection rating that we’ve developed to help you choose the right product to match the kind of traffic your space usually gets; advanced protection, intermediate protection, and basic protection
With our Limited Life Time warranty you can feel confident that your floors will hold the test of a lifetime.
With HB Supply’s advanced protection, your vinyl floor has a strong wear-layer for more protection against denting, scuffs, scratches and staining from everyday household activities.
We’re here to help you!
Explore our impressive selection of stylish and highly practical vinyl tile flooring and feel free to ask one of our friendly HB Supply product specialists if you have any questions. Call us toll-free at 1-800-805-0004.
COLORADO STATE 4.2 MM
Create a home you’ll love with the floor you’ll adore
With a softer, more cushioned, and quieter under-foot feel as compared to other styles of flooring, the Colorado Slate of vinyl floors offers beautiful realistic wood design.
Common: 12 x 24 x 4.2mm
Actual: 11.8 x 23.6 x 4.2mm